Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**Frank26 recorded CC 1/16/2012***

easyrider

What's the deal with this guy? I've never heard of him. Is he a good guy, crook, quack, scam artist, trust-able, knowledgeable? Any thoughts?

Many have their opinions about frank and delta. I have spoken with Frank numerous times along side bluestar which is my good buddy from virgina i talk to almost on a daily basis that knows frank personally. Frank is a good man in my eyes and wants to sincerely help and educate, also many dont like him because he does tend to mix christianity and dinar but hey thats his style, many say he is a cook or he is a scam artist but we all have our own opinions. As for Delta which he wasn't on the call last night but will be wednesday he knows his stuff. So listen and take it as you will and enjoy.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

What's the deal with this guy? I've never heard of him. Is he a good guy, crook, quack, scam artist, trust-able, knowledgeable? Any thoughts?

In the beginning I thought Frank was a good guy but I had suspicious that he maybe a crook ......Then he pulled a maneuver that confirmed he was a true blue scam artist. It's evident that he is quite knowledgeable of the investment and of human nature ..thus, uses our tendency to trust those that maintain high values through religion to his advantage. Many believe he is still trustable ..... but some of us are not able to trust....or trust-able because we think he has quack tendencies.

Lake living

I guess you pretty much covered it! Lol

He's all of those descriptions.

PS.... It hard to truely know someones motives when we are restricted to a monitor. Who knows????? Maybe easyrider could re-write a few paragraphs using your descriptive words with more accuracy but I base my opinion from my own personal experiences.

• Upvote 4

In the beginning I thought Frank was a good guy but I had suspicious that he maybe a crook ......Then he pulled a maneuver that confirmed he was a true blue scam artist. It's evident that he is quite knowledgeable of the investment and of human nature ..thus, uses our tendency to trust those that maintain high values through religion to his advantage. Many believe he is still trustable ..... but some of us are not able to trust....or trust-able because we think he has quack tendencies.

Lake living

I guess you pretty much covered it! Lol

He's all of those descriptions.

PS.... It hard to truely know someones motives when we are restricted to a monitor. Who knows????? Maybe easyrider could re-write a few paragraphs using your descriptive words with more accuracy but I base my opinion from my own personal experiences.

You do know that Frank publishes his phone number on most chats. If there is something you want to know... Just ask him.

• Upvote 2

I have never met the man and have no idea what type of person he may be and he may be a fine person but

from what I have been told and am not claiming any of this to be true but rumor has it that

Frank is a former short order cook of a family owned mexican restraunt in Toledo Ohio.

He got his start on an other large dinar forum where he gained a large following of christian investors.

At this other forum he felt as if he had brought many people on to the forum and requested economic compensation from the forum owner for doing so.

That request was not accepted well and he was forced to leave that forum and in doing so pulled a large christian following with him.

The group which Frank calls "the family" started a forum and group known as KTFM which was short for "Keep The Faith Missions"

That group became a registered 501c3 charity with the US government.

KTFM had a board of directors and after some claims of wrong doing some of the members left the board.

Frank remain as president of KTFM but began to promote himself for personal economic gain on the KTFM forums and was asked by the board to not do so because of the problems that those actions could bring to KTFM being a registered 501c3 org.

Frank had also begun to align with the B. H. G roup forming a tie with them and also was promoting other programs as well as dinar dealers on the KTFM forum without the full approval of the board of KTFM some of those things promoted by Frank were later implicated in serious investigations as possible fraud.

Frank refused the request of the board members to not promote himself for economic gain on the forum and because of the danger of legal violations against KTFM he was removed from the membership of KTFM by the board of directors and from any position with the 501c3 KTKM org.

The reaction to this was for Frank to quickly launch a new forum seperate of the real KTFM 501c3 org that all the members belonged to and quickly went on full damage control crying he had been done wrong.

With the help of a few friends he opened a NEW forum called KTFA which stands for Keep The Faith Always and began to send out messages that the forum had moved and for everyone to join him at the new forum address,

The result was he pulled most all of the members from the real KTFM 501c3 org forum to his new forum that he had set up and from there was free of the legal bindings of a 501c3 to now pull in all the personal cash he wanted to in any way he saw fit with no oversight or restrictions.

The real 501c3 KTFM was left a hollow shell with near zero membership.

After launching his personal for profit forum he began pulling in money by selling all sorts of private memberships to VIP clubs and other offers.

Also note he was one of the primary driving players of the "Dinar Guru Summit" which is still an on going investigation.

Information on the "Dinar Guru Summit" and some of Frank's partners in Toledo Ohio can be found here:

Is any of this true? Maybe if someone knows any of the former board members of the real KTFM 501c3 they can tell you more.

Hope that helps some.

• Upvote 5

You do know that Frank publishes his phone number on most chats. If there is something you want to know... Just ask him.

Thank you DJ ..... Frank has always made himself accessible to his followers and I can say I have some very close friends that still follow and communicate with him today. When Frank hit the Dinar world in 07-08 I was open minded to his message but things have transpired in that time that have changed my perception. Though, I wouldn't want to discredit someone without acknowledging the fact that I could be wrong.

A Mountain appears different from every angle.......

Edited by motox565

Frank clearly stated he was in this to make money. He not only sells dinar, but he is very knowledgable in world currencys. He spends a lot of time doing extensive research, and is very kind to share with us. He doesn't hide who he is, and make up fictitious names and stories to pump hidden sales like some do. We all have some kind of business deal or done something that we regret. If you haven't you're a liar. He has his own style. He worships the Lord. He hasn't done me wrong. Has he you? Let's all move on from the past. How about praying for him. That always works. JMO. Sorry if I offended anyone. This has been a long ride. Thanks Adam for all you do for us. This in my opinion is the best dinar sight.