Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Another Rumor Heard in Passing Today

k98nights

That the RV is already done in Iraq at 86 cents. Supposedly some folks there have found this to be true at the markets over there when they went shopping... and one US serviceman supposedly turned in his dinar for US funds to come home with and was blown away when he received 46,000 dollars in cash. Ummmmmm ok then. Obviously nothing substantiated about this... just posting it for your entertainment only... lol

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As a moderator you must not take your title seriously by posting things for intertainment only. I've viewed your comments many times before, and they are usually stolen from other sites. Speculation and intertainment are not the same unless you are intent on showing your ignorance. You make things up as you go along and are a discredit to this site.

SERIOUSLY DUDE YOU NEED TO CHILL.

K98 is allowed to have some fun too.

Wow, your first post and you chose to be disrespectful to someone who is always trying to help us. You suck dude.

Edited by NoOneReally
Was seeing red and I couldn't spell....LOL

As a moderator you must not take your title seriously by posting things for intertainment only. I've viewed your comments many times before, and they are usually stolen from other sites. Speculation and intertainment are not the same unless you are intent on showing your ignorance. You make things up as you go along and are a discredit to this site.

I beg to differ....I appreciate ALL of the posts by k98nights. Lighten up man. I can sort through the rumors myself and find what I need that's useful - kinda like treasure hunting- you gotta turn over a lot of rocks to find a gem.

This is why I usually stick to bonified news and news sources and avoid the rumor forum... lmao

Some people look for "The Dinar Truth" in a rumor forum and then get their uptight panties in a wad because the 2nd Coming of The Dinar didn't manifest right before their eyes.... pathetic really.

This is a rumor forum... as such it's one step above a Mad Magazine Alfred E. Newman "What, Me Worry?" forum... lmao