Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Upgrade to Lifetime Membership

lynnrv

I am a VIP member trying to renew to a Lifetime Membership with discount. I have changed my login several times but it will still not let me login. How can I renew/upgrade to lifetime?

[Adam Montana] the discount will be 20%, code is 20for2012 , and you use it at http://iqd.me/l/order

Use the link above and DO NOT try to log in.

-

• 10 months later...

I have been a member here for quite a number of years. Was VIP before Platinum was offered. I always wanted to Up grade to Platinum, but never had the money. (social security disabled Vet) I

would like to take advantage of the black Friday deal, but cant seem to get to it. All I get is a three month offer. The last time I re upped I did it for 6 months. The last 3 months goes into effect next

month. Money is still tight and would be grateful if half of the last 3 mouths could be applied to the Platinum membership. Thank You Ac63corvette

I have been a member here for quite a number of years. Was VIP before Platinum was offered. I always wanted to Up grade to Platinum, but never had the money. (social security disabled Vet) I

would like to take advantage of the black Friday deal, but cant seem to get to it. All I get is a three month offer. The last time I re upped I did it for 6 months. The last 3 months goes into effect next

month. Money is still tight and would be grateful if half of the last 3 mouths could be applied to the Platinum membership. Thank You Ac63corvette

Try this link instead: http://iqd.me/l/order

Use discount code "blackfriday"

Hi Julie

Thanks for this offer but I have one already and paid to get one for my wife a few weeks ago. I haven't sent in a picture of her yet to put on the card but will when she returns from Florida in a week or two. I got the confirmation somewhere in my computer but if I should not find it, would it be possible to send another one. Her name is Jerri Davis. Thanks so much. Also I am thinking about getting a OGIT envelope also. Is this large enough to hold many mil of dinar in various denominations? Or just how does all this work?

Thank you

Kenneth Davis

Vietnam1969

Hi Julie

Thanks for this offer but I have one already and paid to get one for my wife a few weeks ago. I haven't sent in a picture of her yet to put on the card but will when she returns from Florida in a week or two. I got the confirmation somewhere in my computer but if I should not find it, would it be possible to send another one. Her name is Jerri Davis. Thanks so much. Also I am thinking about getting a OGIT envelope also. Is this large enough to hold many mil of dinar in various denominations? Or just how does all this work?

Thank you

Kenneth Davis

Vietnam1969

Julie doesn't frequent the forums regularly so I would suggest you send her an email to VIP@dinarvets.com or to corpoffshore@gmail.com :)

:rocking-chair: