Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Criticism VS. Respectful disagreement

• 1 month later...

Nobody wants to read critical & disrespectful notes.

I believe that we all agree in that being critical and disrespectful is the height of bad manners, I also believe that these unfortunates are playing a numbers game in that they are hopeful given enough variable negative posts that eventually they may be able to claim that they were indeed correct. Some people have sad lives, others just live for today.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

I am a newbie, and am dang proud of it...... I have NO idea what or when the RV will come in or happen..... I am so excited about the possibilities and the comments....I am sure that if I were to have come into this years ago, I would be on edge....I guess I am in the (ignorance is bliss) category, but gosh dang am I having fun...GO RV!!

• Upvote 1

Don't criticize the Intel guys for trying find the truth. I am sure these guys have other lives and responsibilities than trying to figure out this Dinar investment. Any smart investor would research and network to find the truth even if they are wrong at times. Thomas Edison failed 10,000 times before he got it right. I am sure 99.9% of the intel guys are not making any money from pumping. What gets me is the arm chair critics that don't research but still log on to all the FREE sites (100 times a day) just find what they need and to criticize when they think someone is wrong or miss the mark. We all should learn the difference between criticism and respectful disagreement.

A word for Critics:

�It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.� - Theodore Roosevelt

�The only man who makes no mistakes is the man who never does anything.� - Theodore Roosevelt

"To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing. - Elbert Hubbard"

AWESOME ! THANK YOU FOR THIS AND AND THANKS TO ALL WHO ARE WILLING AND READY TO DO SACRIFICIALLY..

"A successful person is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him or her." - David Brinkley

"The man who is anybody and who does anything is surely going to be criticized, vilified, and misunderstood. This is part of the penalty for greatness, and every man understands, too, that it is no proof of greatness." - Elbert Hubbard

• 2 months later...

i have not been on for months, but nothing has changed pumpers are still suckering fools into buying more and moredinar. jusy read the iraqi news articles and read what adam says. don tlisten to pumpers, read and listen to impartial investigators. my opinion, it will hit around 05 to 10 cents year after next. thats what my research leads me to believe. i dont care who blasts me for my opinion, for i,ve already won over 100 dollars in bets with people who kept swearing it would hit before now and am willing to bet even more

i have not been on for months, but nothing has changed pumpers are still suckering fools into buying more and moredinar. jusy read the iraqi news articles and read what adam says. don tlisten to pumpers, read and listen to impartial investigators. my opinion, it will hit around 05 to 10 cents year after next. thats what my research leads me to believe. i dont care who blasts me for my opinion, for i,ve already won over 100 dollars in bets with people who kept swearing it would hit before now and am willing to bet even more

Everyone has an opinion and yours is.............................yours...............................................................GO RV 2010 BABY!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Hey guys. New on board. Just had a question I'd like to throw out there and see what kind of results I get.

This will probably be a 2 question question so bear with me.

If the national debt was taken care of, lets say we paid down the 18 trillion dollars we owe, what would it for this country? I know it would be positive, but I'm

not sure what would we 'see' that would mean a difference. Well, we know it's going to be good for the country and for the economy SOOOO, if we took about 5 billions dollars (that I know we don't have, but they keep taking money they don't have anyhow in Washington, so why not do it again) and invest it into Dinar.

If It came in let's say, at $1.00, we'd have 5 trillion back, or if it came in at $3.50+, (which is not unheard of with all the numbers that go around), we could settle

the debt and this country could get back to where it belongs.. If I'm missing something here, help me cause I'd like to get up to you guys who know. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

We are dealing with humans! Stress level is high for some. Many think their future depends on this investment; and it just may well! Put your trust in God. Man will lead you down the wrong road every time. Just look at History. I pray for all that God see fit to answer our prayers if it is His will! We may think we know what will make us happy! God knows. We are given brains to do what is right and good. My faith leads me to believe I have made a good investment. I think you believe the same. Merry Christmas and remember dreaming is free. See you at the bank, SOON! :blink:

• Upvote 1

Hello Folks,

Good to see everyone just loves each and one another for trying to live the same dream. I can't help but feel your pains during this (in my Opinion) waiting game. But I have seen a few of the problems with the posts, both from the Newbies (like me) and the so called guru's with ties in dc and abroad. One is the time thing, I'm in Baghdad and have a habit of carrying two laptops. One for Skyping with the prettiest most loving little wife a man could have and the other, well, just sits on a table with her picture on it and the local time back home. I love that I can see such a pretty face when I wake and before I go to sleep. Anyway, The local time just doesn't match up with this intel sometimes. Which for me throws off the whole meat of the story. Another is when talk of a party in the streets over the R/V, When I read that "Intel" my door was opened. All I could here was another dumb **** testing the Army's reserve on the fence line. And that was a short military styled three or four pulls. NO Party here folks. I think we can all see that Many factors are pointing to this is going to end soon. Maybe its just the Calm before the Storm that is throwing everyone off. Before you get it, just don't forget this feeling of not having it, Your still alive and dreaming-and your doing it without these millions. I love being part of this group. Best for you all.

• Upvote 3

Hi to all. I just regestered but have reading the site for a while. Right now my son is the one holding the Dinars, but when it comes time to cash in part of it will go to his mother and I.

I guess one way to sum up rumors is to remember: A RUMOR CAN CIRCLE THE EARTH MANY TIMES WHILE THE TRUTH IS STILL PUTTING ON IT'S SHOES.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Folks,

Good to see everyone just loves each and one another for trying to live the same dream. I can't help but feel your pains during this (in my Opinion) waiting game. But I have seen a few of the problems with the posts, both from the Newbies (like me) and the so called guru's with ties in dc and abroad. One is the time thing, I'm in Baghdad and have a habit of carrying two laptops. One for Skyping with the prettiest most loving little wife a man could have and the other, well, just sits on a table with her picture on it and the local time back home. I love that I can see such a pretty face when I wake and before I go to sleep. Anyway, The local time just doesn't match up with this intel sometimes. Which for me throws off the whole meat of the story. Another is when talk of a party in the streets over the R/V, When I read that "Intel" my door was opened. All I could here was another dumb **** testing the Army's reserve on the fence line. And that was a short military styled three or four pulls. NO Party here folks. I think we can all see that Many factors are pointing to this is going to end soon. Maybe its just the Calm before the Storm that is throwing everyone off. Before you get it, just don't forget this feeling of not having it, Your still alive and dreaming-and your doing it without these millions. I love being part of this group. Best for you all.

WELL SAID ..

I too, am fairly new to Dinars. I read the posts and chats, sorting things out in my own simple way. A man told me once,"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear."(my dad) I figure nothing I can do or say will affect the outcome of the date of the RV , or the amount. Soooo I'll just sit here and read and learn more about this interesting country and how you raise a democracy from the ashes and enjoy every second of it,while at the same time feel sorry for the people that are having to live over there and struggle all the while. Here's to you fellow RVrs,cheers.

• Upvote 2

Tuesday, January 25, 2011 - I feel that we investors, including the moderators of chat rooms are all living on the hopes that the Iraqi RI/RV is for real and is going to happen. I'm sure that thousands of us have no other way to look but up and that through some miracle this RI/RV will happen - now. Many of the rumors collected by the chat room moderators help us maintain the hope that has sustained many of us for so long. Sure, many of those rumors have no basis at all. Some may be totally bogus. There is the possibility, though, and we are all hopeful, that some of them can be substantiated to be truths and that they indicate that we are closer to realizing the RI/RV. By now, I won't be surprised if most of us will be happy if Iraq RI/RV’s at as little as twenty cents a dinar with the hope of it being allowed to float on its own - so we can cash in for much greater paybacks for our investments - just so we can catch up now with our bills and even be able to start back up our ladders of achievement in re-building or enhancing a life for ourselves than what we may now have.

I've said this before in other posts, that I feel that Mr. Obama is participating in the choreography of the announcement of the RI/RV to happen today or tomorrow, so that he can refer to it in his State of the Union address with the inference that his administration played a major role in convincing the Iraqi government to RI/RV now. It's an opportune time for it to be announced, since Mr. Obama has already begun his campaign for re-election. The impact of the RI/RV will not only help us individual investors, but could have a massive, positive effect on reducing or eliminating our national debt. If he's a crafty politician, which I'm sure he is, he will take full advantage of this bonanza as much as we will.

Read more:

I am so glad I lost my job last week simply for listening to my heart and then stumbling on this website a few days ago when I was simply trying to find a larger picture of a Rhino enveloped in a Cone of Vapor. The Lord works in mysterious ways...............................

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

hmmmm Lets see if its in the rumor section does that make it true or false?

It is just a rumor until proven TRUE or FALSE. :huh:

I had rather sink or hit a rock than have it said I rotted in dry dock

:blink:

No one, absolutely no one, knows when the Rv will happen. We can only speculate that it may be drawing nigh by observing the happenings in the Iraqi Government. Rumors and speculations are just that - rumors and speculations. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Been watching this site for a while just registered! I think alot of the so called intel is from people with way to much time on there hands, must be lonely and love to stir the pot. Never a single post with any solid evidence. Sorry I had to vent !!! :(

• 2 weeks later...

IQD Qs and personal input.

Images of new lower denoms? None!

Who profits before RV? Dinar dealers, chats and websites.

Our info comming from, ".      ".        ".        "

".

Why is the money market oblivious to RV? 

Note; the market has resourses far beyond these people we listen to on calls and view on line. Yet the market does not react. The market stands to make a ton of money if they make this public. What gives?

The calls talk about what to do before and after the RV. Little time is spent on the RV itself.

Ex: before RV.   How to buy, where to buy, how much you should invest, and how to protect your position when it happens. After RV. where to cash in, How to cash in, a window to cash in, and how might you invest your newfound fortune.

Given these FACTS, before and after the RV are also windows for the afore metioned proffitiers

Now the US banks are discouraged as a buying and selling platform by these same info outlets. You might ask why? Answer; Dinar Traders and the lot dont make a penny when banks sell and buy Dinar. 

The fact is that capitalizing before and after an RV is all these people are focused on, RV or not.

All you have to do is listen to the calls and view the web sites and find what I am suggesting is logical.

My thoughts? Yes., The truth? Possibly.  Poetic? Only in the eye of the beholder.

By no means am I suggesting that an RV is not imminent. To the contrary I am confident it will be.

Be patient and dont fall victom to all the BS.

Beyond this is where we are.

We find that we have invested $ in iraq chancing to gain profit while others have invested there lives so we can make that investment. 

Its odd that time seems to move slower as we try to deal with this prospect, but in retrospect it seems to have moved quickly. I have only delt with this a short time and I have gathered this much so far.

Focus on what is real, at the same moment continue to DREAM!!!  For life is truely short so dont screw it up!

• 1 month later...

Think about this, if you can. Lifestream1111 has said it all. Now, if you can, transfer your thoughts to Iraq 2003 when our troops were heading for Baghdad. Imagine if their commander said: I have created a forum for all of you to comment and give intel. The goal is to find out where the enemy is and how he will proceed to defend Baghdad. In come the posts. Some read like this. "I have studied the Iraq mind and I have a friend who I went to college with when he was an exchange student. He called me and said the Iraqi army is setting up strong defenses on "Y" street. We should direct our attack on "G" street and come in from behind them". A typical negative guy jumps on the forum and says, "That's BS. We are doing just fine going straight at them. He'll get a bunch of us killed. We don't know what's on "G" street. What the heck does this guy know? I've heard that an attack from the rear is just BS. I'm tired of him giving out this BS intel". Now a few others post agreement with the first guy, but there are many (just like here) who call number one a BS artist. Now, in this example what good does the second guy and the bashers produce towards the goal? Zilch, in fact they discourage others from posting at all. Fortunately, in the military we don't have forums or we would never win a battle. Also this forum moves questions off the Rumors section so that context can't be followed. The title of this section of DV is RUMORS not FACTS. So here's a rumor for you. (see below)

I say it is better to turn on a light than curse the darkness. The bashers will say that the light is too bright or not bright enough. It should be a different color. There should be less lights. There should be more lights. Who cares about lights and quotes like Lifestream1111 posted. Well, for what it's worth, I care. If you don't care, you could at least keep your negativity to yourself. There are people on all of these forums who are scared to death that they will lose their money or their home. One I have read about needs the blessing to pay for brain cancer surgery. Reportedly two have committed suicide probably because they were not spiritually equipped to deal with the bashers and naysayers negative comments. There's a song from the 60's titles "Who Will Answer" by Ed Ames. One of the lines goes like this: "High upon a lonely ledge, a figure teeters near the edge while cheering crowds collect below and egg him on with 'go man, go'. But who will ask what led him to his private day of doom and who will answer". Now, I'm not saying that anyone on this forum caused their suicides, but who knows what goes on in the head of other people. Many don't know what goes on in their own heads or they wouldn't act stupid like they do.

So, I encourage you all to be more tolerant of others thoughts and circumstances. When I train Police Officers I always tell them that, "You don't have to arrest everyone who breaks the law". In line of that, you don't have to respond to every post. You may not believe it, but outside of me nobody really gives a hoot about your opinions if nthey are negative, while on the other hand, most are very interested in the positive posts. Think about it. My dad taught me that an empty barrel makes the most noise. By the way: The RV will be announced between May 28 and June 1 and it will be either $3.87 or $3.89. Sorry that you will have to wait until June 1 to bash me. That should drive you bashers up a wall, which is my intent. Here's the typical disclaimer. If I were trying to bash a basher, I would name them, but you know who you are and so does everyone else on the forum. The names have been ommitted to protect the guilty.

• Upvote 3

Bashing? Who is bashing them...Making fun of them maybe.

If for the last 7 months I owed you $1,000 and on every Friday I told you it was in the mail and you will get it on Monday. 7 months later are you not going to call me full of it?

Sorry if I don't believe their intel or so called sources any longer. I want this to occur but I have stepped back from the emotional side and gone to the rational side now.

Yes, many of us are under great stress levels....we NEED this rv and droll over any intel we can get. Thanks to all who bring forth information.....one of these days they will be right....