Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Criticism VS. Respectful disagreement

Good post. It is better to have tried and failed rather than failed to try. I still am of the opinion that the real news will storm upon us like a thief in the night, when folks least expect it to happen.

• Upvote 7

it's just rumor that these people you speak of are that inocent

Tabi - I am just curious, I am new to this site and everything I read, you have posted something in response; but you agree with nothing? Why is that? I just wanna know what's what and who is who? Not trying to provoke, just trying to sort things out.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

If someone steps foward on their own accord claiming to be an expert on dinars and want to enlighten us with their knowledge, had better also be ready to take criticism. If you can't take it then don't dish it out. That's like famous people, they love the spot light and attention but get ****** when they have no private life. they didn't stop to think they sold it to the loving public. YOU CAN"T HAVE YOUR CAKE AND EAT IT TOO!!!

• Upvote 4

Lifestream1111 - you have to understand there are good people on this site and their are some that are here specifically to cause panic and whose main objective is to create the fear of loss to drive sales. If someone decides to share his/her intel so be it, but remember it's all a part of the game - so now please step down from you soapbox....:)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Lifestream1111 - you have to understand there are good people on this site and their are some that are here specifically to cause panic and whose main objective is to create the fear of loss to drive sales. If someone decides to share his/her intel so be it, but remember it's all a part of the game - so now please step down from you soapbox....:)

He doesn't need to get off his "soapbox." The childish criticism is getting old.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 6

Im with you all the way, keep it up. this keeps my circle,they dont have time nor do I, but I make time. these guys are it, these guys are every thing and more than what others do. Take care all.

• Upvote 1

Always be aware, no matter what you say, there are those who will be critical. We can tell another person they are wrong in a lot of ways. I like the straightforward, respectful way. That is just me.

• Upvote 1

its hard sometimes, not to be critical. when someone posted on monday morning that THREE of the proclaimed gurus stated that the rv had happened, and then we wait for hours for the details, which of course didnt come, why shouldn't we criticize them. that is more than a rumor.

• Upvote 2

WOW I MUST HAVE BOUGHT MY DINARS IN THE WRONG PLACE. MINE DID NOT COME WITH A GUARANTEE that everything I would hear see and read about them would be quaranteed to be true.... The people who are gathering information for me and others so we can pay attention to our other commitments, as far as I have seen don't quarantee the intel just spend their time searching, and evaluating and making yes their best guess for what is coming next. I say thank you and please keep the intel and input coming in... please. We should be able to sift and sort and decide....

• Upvote 6

I only make an appearance to read anything when Adam Montana sends out a blip stating that "here it comes everyone" or "this is it" , otherwise I don't bother showing up here at all. From what I am beginning to see, it's like "the boy who cried wolf." Speculating is like an opinion, which is just like a rectum, we've all got them and they usually stink...

Otherwise we go around starting needless wars based on the speculation of "WMD" and not real factual data. Let's be like Jack Webb from Dragnet instead folks, "just the facts" otherwise we become dogs chasing tails. Make sense???

Speculating is a double-edged sword, "does the kid carrying the shoeshine kit have it stuffed with explosives or is it really just a shoeshine kit?" I don't know, let's shoot him just to make sure!!! See what I mean? I understand that those doing the research are doing the best possible job they can. What needs to be considered is not posting anything unless it is provable and concrete. It's like the difference between a theory and a law, "one is conjecture and not always correct, the other is provable and repeatable." Which would you rather have, something speculated that has you chasing your tail or something concrete that let's you take it to the bank?"

• Upvote 2

Tabi - I am just curious, I am new to this site and everything I read, you have posted something in response; but you agree with nothing? Why is that? I just wanna know what's what and who is who? Not trying to provoke, just trying to sort things out.

I agree with many posts on this site. If you looked at my post you would've known that. Read them if you want to. However, I never asked you to "sort" me out. If you don't like or agree with what I say skip over it.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

If someone steps foward on their own accord claiming to be an expert on dinars and want to enlighten us with their knowledge, had better also be ready to take criticism. If you can't take it then don't dish it out. That's like famous people, they love the spot light and attention but get ****** when they have no private life. they didn't stop to think they sold it to the loving public. YOU CAN"T HAVE YOUR CAKE AND EAT IT TOO!!!

Mongo, I agree with you 100%. There's a difference between sharing a RUMOR and stating it is rumor, than repeatedly sharing "intel" that turns out to be consistently wrong or misleading. We've been told at LEAST 8 times since Nov 2009 that the RV has already happened and we're just waiting for the announcement.