Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

justbringit

Platinum VIP
  • Last visited

About justbringit

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

1,615 profile views

justbringit's Achievements

Newbie (1/14)

• First Post Rare
  • Collaborator Rare
  • Reacting Well Rare
  • Dedicated Rare
  • Week One Done

Recent Badges

1. Some will say No as far as being abandoned…..but the forever of No chats going on says otherwise……
  2. It’s been 11 hours since you posted this…and No one could answer you….doesn’t look good……everyone just maybe on there own….
  3. Agree with Sandrider 100%, got in around the same time, from a friend of my dads, along with my parents we invested, since then my Mom has passed, then my dad, sure miss listening to his dreams what he was going do after the revalue, so now I been holding onto all we invested in, and low and behold I have stage 4 cancer, wonder everyday if I’ll get to see the end, before my end, for some reason not giving up yet either, I guess it’s the whole faith thing, as far as Adam goes really sad how he abandoned everyone…..God Bless everyone….
  4. Adam I think I may have figured out at least the reason I can't post a reply, I should have said on an older iPad that I use I can't post a reply, how I was able to post this question I had to use an android phone which I hate, I can't send a screen shot cause like I said can't reply on my ipad, I can only describe it, at the bottom of any forum or even a message to tech support, it has my blue circle J and a very thin oblong line where I'm to type a reply but I can touch it a thousand times and nothing happens, I guess as long as I have a newer phone to use I can send messages to you as needed, and I'm guessing its probably the reason I didn't receive a code cause I used that same iPad, but thanks for your quick response and everything you and your staff does for the dinar community.
  5. Why am I not able to reply to the forums, I used to be able but with all your updates seems I'm unable now, especially concerned if the dinar was to revalue I can't get advice to where to cast in and such.
  6. Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., has urged President Trump to reverse a reported plan to block an Iranian request to the IMF for $5 billion in aid to fight the coronaviruscrisis -- saying it is in the U.S. national interest to accede to the request. In all honesty does anyone really believe the leaders would give one dime to the people and not line their own pockets, what happen to Obama's pallets of cash. It's sad the leaders do nothing for the people..
  7. Maybe Barry has a boatload of dinars and is praying Trump can get them to Revalue..
  8. Adam, if some military conflict was to brake out against/in Iran, would that hurt or delay any chance of a RV, or would it in someway help with countries needing Iraq help?
  9. Adam.. Even through I been a member since 2013 it says I'm a newbie, but I have to say I been reading dinarvets way before that, in years passed it seems there was always information to read, not like now it seems week after week same thing no new news, some work being done so on so forth, you don't ever hear Iraq mention on the world stage unless there's a bombing, always hear Saudi oil not Iraq oil, with the major tension with Iran do you honestly ever see a RV anytime soon and I mean within the next five years? So many Iranian are in Iraq right now I just don't see anything positive, there's more Bitcoin news here then RV news, I hate being a downer just wish there was more positive good news after week like the past.
  10. HI Adam, I'm in the Philippines and lost internet connection so I wasn't able to take advantage of your 25% discount on a VIP membership any chance of offering it again?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.