Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

coorslite21

Platinum VIP
  • Last visited

• Days Won

coorslite21 last won the day on June 21 2021

coorslite21 had the most liked content!

About coorslite21

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

37,272 profile views

coorslite21's Achievements

Grand Master

Grand Master (14/14)

• Well Followed Rare
  • Reacting Well Rare
  • Conversation Starter Rare
  • Dedicated Rare
  • Posting Machine Rare

Recent Badges

1. Seems Frank has been talking BIG screens for years....that, and "EDUCATING" the people... time will tell..... CL
  2. That certainly was what the plan was at that time. Things change...no guarantee things are the same.. FATCA changed how International Business Corporations conduct business around the World. Constant motion and change in this World today. CL
  3. Perhaps this is what occurred....CL
  4. I didn't say they were open for the general public to come & go and conduct their daily business. With the CBI as the care taker they have still maintained and recorded records for all those holding funds/stocks thru Warka. CL.
  5. Warka has had on office open in Baghdad....they are not totally dead yet? CL
  6. Well put...but... The bogus Hush money trial is being tried as a Federal Felony by the State. That is not the law....the state has no jurisdiction here and the State case was already tried some time ago and is over. The fraud case.....a $460 million fine....had no victim, or plaintiff....the banks/loaners testified in favor of Trump. A loop hole from the 1800's was what allowed this NY State case to go forward, along with a corrupt AG, and Court System. This will be over turned by the higher courts because the "law is the law". $83 million defamation case....same thing... Fanni in Georgia will go to prison just like Michael Cohen did.....all because as you stated....."the law is the law" Just my thoughts....CL
  7. A Warka Bank in Dearborn....now that's some news .....if it's true...? CL
  8. I would have been in agreement with you in the past....BRICS is now a viable option....and perhaps even a more attractive one. Play the two against one another might be Iraq's best move... CL
  9. In a straight up, fair election, Trump easily beats Newsome. Both have a record to run on. Newsome has destroyed California...Trump had success in his 4 years despite swimming up stream against the establishment.....comprised of the left and right. I don't believe there has been any real movement to clean up the voting process in these past 3 years....a major reason Ronna Romney McDaniels was removed. There is a God factor....if his choice is Trump....Trump wins. As America increasingly is turning away from God, perhaps it is time for America to diminish in his eyes.... Interesting times... CL
  10. Make no mistake....Iran is formidable in the region... The US doesn't need fronts in Ukraine...Israel....and Taiwan ....(seems like I'm forgetting one?) CL
  11. What will happen, will be in the best interest of Iraq. Use that thought process when you are contemplating any change in value....CL
  12. Then Iran should have changed the value a long time ago if they are in control....all that cash! And you know OBiden and crew have sent pallets of unaccounted cash to the Iranians as well as dropping sanctions funneling $billions back into Iran... Not buying the control aspect....influence yes...control .. no... Just my thoughts.... CL
  13. With EID officially ending it will be bombs away....Iran attacking Israel....let's see where the price of oil goes then....😯 CL
  14. Perhaps all who benefit should sign their own NDA...with themselves...best not to broadcast any new found wealth... CL

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.