Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

pokerplayer

Platinum VIP
  • Last visited

• Days Won

pokerplayer last won the day on October 23 2021

pokerplayer had the most liked content!

About pokerplayer

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

30,375 profile views

pokerplayer's Achievements

Grand Master

Grand Master (14/14)

• Well Followed Rare
  • Reacting Well Rare
  • Dedicated Rare
  • Conversation Starter Rare
  • First Post Rare

Recent Badges

1. I was under the Impression he was not going to renew. Now I'm not sure what to think anymore. pp
  2. **** is about to get real my friends. Buckle up. Because Iran does not want to lose face, as well Russia has been rumored to state that they are ready to jump in as well. pp
  3. I really hope your wrong SB. I really do, but thanks for the heads up. pp
  4. Been searching and cannot find anything from news channels. But that doesn't mean it's not legit. If anyone else sees anything proving true or false, please post it here. pp
  5. I prefer to think of you as a sleuth. Sounds way better my friend. pp
  6. That is exactly what I was going to say and ask as well. You just beat me to the "submit reply" button pp
  7. Amazing ! My bank account requires lots of " financial reform " as well. Lets pull a NIKE and just "Do It " pp
  8. @bigwave your on a great roll. Loved them all ! ❤️ pp
  9. Took me a couple of separate sittings @coorslight21 to get through it all but I do find it very interesting for sure. Thanks for posting this. pp
  10. Thxs CL. Extremely long read with a few video's tossed in but overall lots of good nuggets. Thanks for sharing. pp
  11. Too many coincidences as far as I'm concerned. If their is nefarious issues from an attack from a different Country, then it needs to be dealt with, firmly and swiftly. Great find my friend. Time will tell. pp

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.